This program is no longer accepting new students.
(Effective February 2020)
Master of Education Degree Program
Located in the Kansas City area, Graceland University's Gleazer School of Education is proud to be a leader in online education. We understand that teachers lead extremely busy lives and do everything they can to create a positive experience for their students.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Our School of Education was awarded the United States Distance Learning Association's (USDLA) Platinum Award for Best Practices.
- The 2019 Princeton Review recognized Graceland University as one of the best colleges and universities in the Midwest.
Which Master of Education program is right for you?
- Literacy Instruction is designed to provide practical content, including instructional strategies for reading and literacy development.
- Special Education is designed to enhance the teaching strategies of K-12 special education teachers and teachers who serve students with disabilities.
- Instructional Leadership is designed for practicing teachers who want to contribute to leadership in educational communities while improving their own leadership skills and learning how to train others.
Graceland University is registered by the Iowa College Student Aid Commission to operate in Iowa and to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. In addition to the grievance policy stated in the Student Rights and Code of Conduct section, students may contact the Iowa College Student Aid Commission at (877) 272-4456 or by using the following URL: //www.iowacollegeaid.gov/sdrf-start.